Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Samples of Badassery

Lex Samreeth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"So, uh, you done shooting me-oh, you're reloading. Yup, dumping another mag into my face. That's fine. No harm, no foul. I can wait. So do you speak, um, woah, that's a big gun you're pulling out. Do you wanna, oh, you really want me dead. Okay, that one tickled. Uh, well, I'm not sure you can understand me, but I have some bad news. Maybe if I write it down? Writing? Can you read this? No? Well, crap."

• 1 month later...

"Follow! But! follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy, teeth!"

~ The Sorcerer who some call Tim "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

I mean, it was a silly scene, but this was a really good speech.  

Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? - Harry Callahan

"You will fall upon one another like wolves. It will make what we did pale by comparison. The billions who live forever will be a monument to my work, and the billions who are murdered to buy that immortality will be the continuance of my work. Not like us? You will become us. That's my monument."
Ja'Dur (Deathwalker), Deathwalker (B5 : Season 1, Episode 9)

• 4 weeks later...

"Trade for the living, peace for the dead, bullets for the walking corpse," recites Astrer. "I'm in, and all my doubt behind me."

~ MyManHerc   "Slumbering Tsar" 

"It looked like some kind of a dark fart." The half-elf observes, glad now that he wasn't in the front.  

~ Parody "   "Way of the Wicked"  

"I like big books and I cannot lie, you other bibliophiles can't deny. When she walks in with a reasonable waist and shoves literature in your face she's gonna be fun."

~ Anhedonia   "Legacy of Fire" 

"Completely forgot about the feces tidal wave."

~  Tiger of Champawat   "Misthaven: White Star Ascendant"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!" - Dutch, from Predator

“Has the whole world gone CRAZY?!? Am I the only one around here who gives a sh*t about the rules? You think I’m f*ckin’ around, mark it zero!”  - Walter, from The Big Lebowski

"Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave." - Doc Holiday, from Tombstone

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)