• Through Stonyford
    • Through the Wolfswood
    • Through the river Gladden
    • Through Woodmen-Town and Woodland Hall
    • Through the narrow point north of Trader's isle
    • Other (please specify)

spacer.png

(Banna's route in red)

Alright TOR team, I sense a bit of decision paralysis for determining the way to Mountain-Hall, so let's vote. I tried to summarize all the suggested routes, but feel free to add more if I missed some.

I've kept this poll multiple choice, but please only suggest one feasible route per player (your favorite one). I've only added multiple choices for the different legs of the journey (so you could suggest Through Woodmen-Town and Woodland Hall -> Through Stonyford as this makes sense as a route, but not Through Stonyford -> Through the river Gladden as this doesn't make sense). Exercise common sense, don't flood me with multiple hard to interpret options please 🙂

@thesloth everything ok? I hope you're still with us! Shall I default to setting Dahr-Ol as scout, as usual?

I'm here. Somehow I lost track of the new thread. I'm not sure if notifications went wonky on me or I just goofed. I need to get through the next two days of RL and I will get Dahr-Ol back into things. Sorry about that.

Dahr-Ol will suggest Stonyford because we can use our notoriety for us. If I visit and discuss the lots of vague trouble in High Pass, we can leave town and turn towards Mountain Hall after we leave. If there are spies they might send an erroneous message.

7 hours ago, thesloth said:

I'm here. Somehow I lost track of the new thread. I'm not sure if notifications went wonky on me or I just goofed. I need to get through the next two days of RL and I will get Dahr-Ol back into things. Sorry about that.

Dahr-Ol will suggest Stonyford because we can use our notoriety for us. If I visit and discuss the lots of vague trouble in High Pass, we can leave town and turn towards Mountain Hall after we leave. If there are spies they might send an erroneous message.

No worries! Glad to hear you're ok!

I also spoke to Yelik a bit and I think she'll suggest, from Ingi's POV, the path with the most rivers, because boats. I think she's probs gonna go for Lookout as a role.

Anyway, looks like folks could use a few more days, so I'll try to post next week to push things forward.

Ok, so given Ingi's IC post (and me talking to my partner OOC), Yelik's vote is for Banna's way, so I will update as accordingly. Probably tomorrow. Good to have the whole team back together again, and the new PCs!

I'll move this poll to the archive in the next day or so.