Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Question

Grudge

Lol, what would that be 10:15 PM Tuesday 😂 You know the irony? I kinda figured this could happen and wanted to backup the ranged table and then I would just have to paste it. But I figured "nah it won't work I messed something up. I'd kick last night's self up and down the street now 🤡

15 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@Grudge If what you're worried about is losing that table of Ranged stuff, you can always just go back to that post you made about it (here) and grab your table. You'll have your code, even if you have to rework it with that other stuff.

Hey, did I tell you you were a genius today, insane genius but still 😆 ? I completely forgot I pasted the ranged part here. Thanks.

Just now, Grudge said:

Hey, did I tell you you were a genius today, insane genius but still 😆 ? I completely forgot I pasted the ranged part here. Thanks.

No, but... I'm listening 😉

If you want some help making those tables play nice, I'd be glad to help you out. Just shoot me a message hon.

Nah I'm keeping the "Help me please" card in the pocket until the crap is really bad. Besides I have to learn to use tables, it's like 80% of most everyday stuff. But don't worry I'll shoot you a "me on my knees" message if I mess up something bad 😉

10 minutes ago, Grudge said:

Nah I'm keeping the "Help me please" card in the pocket until the crap is really bad. Besides I have to learn to use tables, it's like 80% of most everyday stuff. But don't worry I'll shoot you a "me on my knees" message if I mess up something bad 😉

Gotcha!

If I may slip you a little back-room envelope though... don't be afraid to nest elements to force them to do what you want 😉 Tables tend to not want to have anything to their right or left, by design. But if you make one huge table and then put tables in THAT table...... 😄

On 5/27/2023 at 10:26 PM, Grudge said:

1d10+Mod (Dex)+Training

Range: 10 ft

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Coming soon...

image.png.0774e66efe44ea3176300b26b4c7e513.png

Ooo I remember that one, not really a fun or funny story, I was going through icons and noticed one "Change Language" I assumed it is the same as the one on OGMW where you can change race languages but easier and tried it I think one more time but writing it "Elvish" instead of "Elven". It didn't work and I wasn't looking for it anyway.

3 hours ago, Grudge said:

Ooo I remember that one, not really a fun or funny story, I was going through icons and noticed one "Change Language" I assumed it is the same as the one on OGMW where you can change race languages but easier and tried it I think one more time but writing it "Elvish" instead of "Elven". It didn't work and I wasn't looking for it anyway.

Well, it does require a sheet with language support to be attached to the game before it's useful. And giving a pulldown option list of known languages from your attached sheets is on my to-do list.

15 hours ago, Eric said:

Well, it does require a sheet with language support to be attached to the game before it's useful. And giving a pulldown option list of known languages from your attached sheets is on my to-do list.

Never been good with languages even on OGMW, it will likely take me more to figure it out here