Eat Food 1 Short 1 5/10
Additional Discipline (Vicissitude) 5 Disgrace to the Blood 3    
Blush of Health 2 Soft Hearted 1    
    Speech Impediment 1    
    Bad Sight 1    
Blood Pool Weakness Experience
15/15
3 / Turn
It takes only two draughts of another vampire’s blood for a Tremere to become blood bound instead of the normal three — the first drink counts as if the Tremere had taken two drinks. The elders of the Clan are well aware of this, and seek to impart loyalty to the Clan by forcing all neonate Warlocks to drink of the (transubstantiated) blood of the seven Tremere elders soon after their Embrace.

0 / 50

Ritual: Defense of the Sacred Haven

Dr. Aurora Malkonvich, Tremere
spacer.png
Aurora was born in 1968 having been conceived during the Summer of Love, She grew up with her parents in San Francisco, well technically Haight-Ashbury but who's counting. She was an exceptionally gifted student, often earning straight A's through out her life. She even earned a scholarship to University of California, taking up a medical course she worked hard until she had achieved her masters, being in the "A" honor roll consistently, and her hard work and dilligance to her studies, even taking some additional night courses, which lead to her being noticed by a Tremere Elder who had been teaching Night classes since the university opened its doors, though she only found that out later. He slowly convinced her to accept the embrace, believing she would continue her aggressive pursuit of knowledge. oh how wrong he was. The summer of '91, a relaxed moment, a quiet embrace, a careful plan... and by the fall all his hopes were dashed against the stone, as now freed from the mortal cycle, Aurora cut loose, finding as much time as she was allowed by her unhappy sire, to go out and enjoy all the things in life she had denied herself, the loud music at the clubs, the wild lifestyle of one who has no worries, despite her attitude, and seemingly lax methods she has amassed a small fortune in various ways, she even finished her doctorate, but her deliberately slow progress in learning Thaumaturgy and other things that her sire instructed has not only lead to great frustration, but even hatred for his hasty decision to embrace her, and now with an opportunity to send her away for good, he took it with no more then a second thought, sending her to Savanna to be far from him and his life.

Aurora Presents herself as the ultimate party-girl, With Bright Pink hair and Red hued eyes, this 4'2" bombshell has carefully practiced the art of giving the impression of a girl just looking to have fun, though she needs glasses, she doesn't usually wear them unless she's studying or performing a medical procedure. Though her pronounced Valley Girl Speech and her general lackadaisical attitude towards the studious nature of her clan, often makes other kindred not sure which clan she's from, as she sure as heck doesn't seem like a Tremere at first glance. Despite all appearances she does have the brains to skillfully use her own powers and when she wishes, study a topic thoroughly. Though she may give off a devil may care attitude, She actually cares deeply for others not wishing them pain and doing her best to help them recover when they are, regardless of clan, sect, or status.

She has developed poor relationships with both the Tzimisci and the Toreador, the latter due to her small slip of some minor use of Vicissitude when she was first exploring her innate gift with that discipline. And the latter by being just a bit too perfect, in all the right ways.

Edited by Lunermist (see edit history)

Mechanical information
Tremere Party Girl
Socialite(Life of the Party) Tremere, Bon VivantThe Bon Vivant knows that life — and unlife — is shallow and meaningless. As such, the Bon Vivant decides to enjoy her time on Earth. The Bon Vivant is not necessarily irresponsible. Rather, she is simply predisposed to having a good time along the way. Most Bon Vivants have low Self-Control ratings, as they are so given to excess. Hedonists, sybarites, and dilettantes are all examples of the Bon Vivant Archetype. A Kindred Bon Vivant may sire a brood of fawning childer, or he may spend his time gorging on the blood of drug abusers for the contact high.
— Regain a point of Willpower whenever you truly enjoy yourself and can fully express your exultation. At the Storyteller’s option, a particularly fabulous revel may yield multiple Willpower points.
Demeanor/CaregiverEveryone needs a shoulder to cry on. A Caregiver takes her comfort in consoling others, and people often come to her with their problems. Vampires with Caregiver Archetypes often attempt, as best they can, to protect the mortals on whom they feed. Nurses, doctors, and psychiatrists are examples of potential Caregivers. Caregiver Kindred are often the type who — tragically — Embrace mortal loves they’ve left behind in hopes of softening their loss, or even those who create situations of grief in order to ease it and thus validate themselves.
— Regain a point of Willpower whenever you successfully protect or nurture someone else.
Nature
Social/Mental/Physical (7/5/3)
Physical: Strength 2, Dexterity 2, Stamina 2
Social: Charisma 2, Manipulation 3, Appearance 5.
Mental: Perception 1, Intelligence 5, Wits 2.
Knowledges/Skills/Talents (13/9/5)
Knowledges: Academics 2, Medicine 3, Science 3, Technology 1, Computer 1, Occult 2, Finance 1
Skills: Etiquette 3, Performance 2, Stealth 2, Larceny 2
Talents: Empathy 1, Streetwise 1, Subterfuge 2, Expression 1
Disciplines
Dominate 0, Thaumaturgy (Path of Blood) 3, Auspex 0,
Backgrounds (5)
Generation 5
Virtues (7)
Conscience 1+3
Self Control 1+2
Courage 1+ 2
Freebie points (15)
Willpower ^2 (-2)
Resources 4 (-4)
Domain 1 (-1)
Vicissitude ^1 (-7)
Merits
Additional Discipline (Vicissitude) (-5)
Blush of Health (-2)
Eat Food (-1)
Flaws
Short (+1)
Soft Hearted (+1)
Speech Impediment (+1)
Disgrace to the Blood (+3)
Bad Sight (+1)

Experience: 50
Auspex ^2 (-15)
Vicissitude 1>2 (-5)
Perception 1>2 (-4)
Medicine 3>4 (-6)
Brawl ^1 (-3)
New Path (Path of Technomancy) ^1 (-7)
Occult 2>4 (-10)

spacer.png#FF99FF <Color code for talking

So um lyk this is um, lyk the lyk example thingie for lyk how lyk this lyk totes adorbs lil' witchy vamp is gonna lyk be lyk um talkin' and stuff, so lyk just lyk be um lyk totes preped and stuff, mkay <3?

So follow-up questions @coreal
for Flaws: Is Valley Girl Speech a suitable Speech Impediment (I ask because speech impediment is an interesting flaw but having a lisp/stutter is alright but difficult to remember to perform in text.)
Also Disgrace to the Blood? Would this be suitable?

10 minutes ago, Lunermist said:

So follow-up questions @coreal
for Flaws: Is Valley Girl Speech a suitable Speech Impediment (I ask because speech impediment is an interesting flaw but having a lisp/stutter is alright but difficult to remember to perform in text.)
Also Disgrace to the Blood? Would this be suitable?

If the Speech pattern is such that it actively muddles communication clarity. You don't necessarily have to RP it that intensely, but there will be times where there will be a silent penalty assessed to difficulties.

Disgrace to the Blood can be taken for this clan, with the understanding that the attitude will be known to and influence the highly placed Tremere enforcer in the city.

On 5/23/2023 at 9:00 AM, Lunermist said:

Auspex ^2 (-20)
Vicissitude 1>2 (-10)

The auspex 1 does cost 10, as any new discipline opening is 10 experience, but the 1 to 2 for both would only be current rating x 5 as they are clan (or treated as clan by merit).

6 hours ago, paladinred said:

@Lunermist Hi, it would seem that our characters would definitely get on, your girl is a party animal whereas mine is similar but without clothes lol.

I mean, certainly, and who ever said the clothes stay on for the party?

13 hours ago, coreal said:

The auspex 1 does cost 10, as any new discipline opening is 10 experience, but the 1 to 2 for both would only be current rating x 5 as they are clan (or treated as clan by merit).

I wondered about that, I was doing the math in my head again at work and realized that.

edited and updated to include Occult to 4

Your characte ris quite a revelation - I never thought that a Tremere gal could be pretty - guess that is because of the Tremere art in the books! Sometimes you only realize your stereotypes when someone challenges them...

Chapeau!

8 hours ago, Gris said:

Your characte ris quite a revelation - I never thought that a Tremere gal could be pretty - guess that is because of the Tremere art in the books! Sometimes you only realize your stereotypes when someone challenges them...

Chapeau!

That's kinda the point! I love playing against the clan sterotypes more then playing the usual suspects. Sadly I will never play a Nos simply due to my dislike of their curse. If you're gonna 'live' forever, it'd suck to also be stuck Ugly, and deformed *shrugs* total respect for people who enjoy that play style but its not my type of kindred. (also a bit of the character's mentality, if she can find a way to break the nos curse she'll do it but as its impossible, its a fun side project for her to casually work on forever)

1 hour ago, Lunermist said:

a new age medicine store

There are quite a few of these tucked around downtown Savannah. I'll hunt down an address for an appropriate one tonight