Out of Character thread

Vladim

Arton is going to fight defensively despite all the shouting in the hope of providing a lasting distraction that draws a maximum number of guards to him. To that end I would like to burn some hope for his sword check. That should net me a third die, correct?

9 minutes ago, thesloth said:

Arton is going to fight defensively despite all the shouting in the hope of providing a lasting distraction that draws a maximum number of guards to him. To that end I would like to burn some hope for his sword check. That should net me a third die, correct?

Yup!

9 minutes ago, thesloth said:

I posted my valor check in my IC post. Would there be any point in rolling a song check to see how well he hits some of those ballads?

Yes actually, the adventure is rather explicit about allowing all kinds of rolls to try to keep everyone's spirits up (as much as possible) and not succumb to despair, to the point where it affects the difficulty of subsequent corruption checks. So go for it! I won't be strict about it though; even if you fail the rolls in such things, I'll count it as an overall positive.

4 hours ago, Vladim said:

@Suzuki Stumpyif that Healing roll is favored, it shouldn't be the eye of Sauron that is used, but rather the 5. In addition, did you use the extra d6 on the healing check (as per the OOC text in my post)? If not, feel free to add it.

Good point.  That's a bug in the die roller then.   I'll put a post up for Eric to look into that.  And yeah, forgot the extra d6 so I'll add to the roll and figure it out by hand and update the OOC block in-post.

Thanks! It's very close but both end up as failing... which is unfortunate. I'll have a post up in a day or two (if I don't get more sick). Thanks for the bug report!

I guess I should roll for Blain, though it's unlikely to work...

Edit: Well look at that! 🙂

Name
Blain Healing
[ᚵ] () (weary) = 10
tor(0,yes) 12