Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Out of Character thread

Vladim

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

Just as a heads-up, I'm going to be away from tomorrow through Sunday this weekend without internet access.

Not sure how I'll be able to survive, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow, but anyway, no posts from me until next week.

Good luck with your adventure, whatever it is!

If you prefer, in the case of your unfortunate demise, I won't start looking for replacements until well after the funeral.

4 hours ago, Vladim said:

Good luck with your adventure, whatever it is!

If you prefer, in the case of your unfortunate demise, I won't start looking for replacements until well after the funeral.

I, however, will be going through your character's metaphoric pockets before the server even finishes rendering your final post. But only out of respect.....

3 hours ago, thesloth said:

I, however, will be going through your character's metaphoric pockets before the server even finishes rendering your final post. But only out of respect.....

Joke's on you though, Thammegil is only a wandering hobo with a Poor standard of living... What do you think you'll find in those pocketses, precious?

13 hours ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

OK, I'm back.  What'd I miss?

Not much, I think. We're at the old Ford and about to cross the Anduin. I think you're all caught up, to be honest!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of one forced March to get into the foothills ahead of the orcs. I think it would be better ground for us if we had to begin setting small ambushes to delay the orcs while Irime moved on ahead.

This would be a desperation tactic. But I definitely do not want the orcs ahead of us in the foothills. 

I would prefer not to forced march anymore than necessary though so the fatigue doesn't pile up. Maybe right at the end we could 'sprint' to safety for a few days.