Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Out of Character thread

Vladim

For Thammegil's Great Success, I'll have him inflict a heavy blow on the Troll ... so that's an additional 7 Endurance loss for it.

As for his Round 2 roll ... Round 2 Attack ... well, let's just say that he uses his momentum from his dodge to swing a sweeping two-handed roundhouse blow aimed at the troll's waist.  We'll make it a heavy blow and I'll also attempt to parry any counterattack from the troll (gives me a +2 parry rating for the round).

Name
Round 2 Attack
[9] (6,6) (weary) = 21
tor(2,yes) 9,6,6

2 hours ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

For Thammegil's Great Success, I'll have him inflict a heavy blow on the Troll ... so that's an additional 7 Endurance loss for it.

As for his Round 2 roll ... Round 2 Attack(tor(2,yes) 9,6,6 [9] (6,6) (weary) = 21) ... well, let's just say that he uses his momentum from his dodge to swing a sweeping two-handed roundhouse blow aimed at the troll's waist.  We'll make it a heavy blow and I'll also attempt to parry any counterattack from the troll (gives me a +2 parry rating for the round).

That all sounds good, I'll update the troll's stats (-7 additional endurance) from the first round.

Feel free to add the IC post and I'll update again after sloth posts too... but really good roll!

On 3/11/2023 at 12:19 AM, thesloth said:

Posted. The add a roll function on the roller seems like it needs some finessing from the mods.

Yup, I saw that. I think that protection test was a failure (8 vs. TN 12), so can you roll for wound severity (basically, just a d12) for determining the woutcome?

The Riddle check is, alas, a failure...