Sheet Folders in Testing ×

NaNoWriMo 2022

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on doing NaNoWriMo this year?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Shambala said:

Ok…so I am stuck deciding between a book about using psychology to improve coaching and team leadership (business), a book about living with an invisible disability, or a murder mystery. Any votes are appreciated!

How about a book about a team leader who has an invisible disability that cause them to murder someone?

1 hour ago, Eric said:

I hope to be back in the game this year. The last two were... eugh. Yeah, that's the word.

How about a team leader who has an invisible disability that causes them to murder their team members?

Or a team leader whose invisible disability is such a distraction that they are murdered by their team members?

• 4 weeks later...

I mean the cheap answer is to do whatever idea excites you most.

That aside, I think there's plenty of books about improving coaching and leadership abilities, but not a ton (that I'm aware of) about invisible disabilities. Murder mysteries are always fun, but if it came down to it the invisible disabilities book would be my number one vote.

• 3 months later...

I keep thinking that I should do NaNoWriMo, but it's not likely to happen at least until the kids are all out of high school. That's still the tail end of marching band season. It would be worse if the bands opening act didn't stink and had a longer season.

Hahaha, I get you on the opening act. Our kids' HS band routinely is top 5 in the state, while the interlopers on the marching field usually only win one game a year. The joke "Why is the football team on the band field?" definitely applies 😄

November is the month to recover from two months of three-practices-a-week-and-a-competition-every-other-Saturday (not counting soccer, school, and the other activities)...

• 2 weeks later...