Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Roll The Bones

TheWordWeaver

Does Mags remember seeing the "box" or something that might be the box in the Map of the Prophecy (the scroll Billie took that shows moving images of the heroes and their battles). 

Not sure if this is an investigation check or a perception check, so I'll roll a straight d20. 

If it's Perception, add 7 to the result.

If it's Investigation, add 4 to the result. 

Name
Did the Prophecy Map in any way depict the box?
1d20 9

On 4/22/2023 at 10:59 AM, Wizard of the Coat said:

Does Mags remember seeing the "box" or something that might be the box in the Map of the Prophecy (the scroll Billie took that shows moving images of the heroes and their battles). 

Not sure if this is an investigation check or a perception check, so I'll roll a straight d20. 

If it's Perception, add 7 to the result.

If it's Investigation, add 4 to the result. 

Mags does not remember seeing the box in the Prophecy scroll.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some rolls~ 

Gonna do an int roll to try and see through illusion.

Perception to see if there are any other threats.

Untrained religion because I have a theory.

KLocal although I don't think it will do me much good. The KLocal will be just a d20, because I don't know what to add to it.

Name
Int
1d20+2 13
Perception
1d20+3 18
Untrained religion
1d20+2 12
KLocal
1d20 14

On 5/3/2023 at 10:31 AM, fenrirlokison said:

Time for some rolls~ 

Gonna do an int roll to try and see through illusion.

Perception to see if there are any other threats.

Untrained religion because I have a theory.

KLocal although I don't think it will do me much good. The KLocal will be just a d20, because I don't know what to add to it.

Lets see

Lulani does not find an illusion

She does not perceive any other threats

Lulani isn't sure who this figure is exactly but she knows from her studies that they must be a denizen of the Dim

As for Local Knowledge, Lulani can't think of any local legends that describe this figure

2 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Lets see

Lulani does not find an illusion

She does not perceive any other threats

Lulani isn't sure who this figure is exactly but she knows from her studies that they must be a denizen of the Dim

As for Local Knowledge, Lulani can't think of any local legends that describe this figure

😮

What does denizen of the Dim mean? When I search for Dim it doesn't give me anything. 

Is Lu gonna die? Is the guy gonna give her a name? The suspense is killing me. *hasn't checked the in game yet, but is fixing to*

=O

I read it! 

Who is Guenhyvar Cor'Etrial? I can't find her in the thing? Would Lu ever heard of her? 

Edited by fenrirlokison (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, fenrirlokison said:

😮

What does denizen of the Dim mean? When I search for Dim it doesn't give me anything. 

Is Lu gonna die? Is the guy gonna give her a name? The suspense is killing me. *hasn't checked the in game yet, but is fixing to*

=O

I read it! 

Who is Guenhyvar Cor'Etrial? I can't find her in the thing? Would Lu ever heard of her? 

The Dim is basically the Shadowfell of my world

XD

give me a history or religion check whichever is higher.