Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

"HMortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pnge doesn't seem like he'd be open to chatting with a bunch of strangers about his dead companions," Mort said to Mordel. "At least not yet. He's putting away those ales like they are potions of healing, so I say we just let his drinking do the heavy lifting for us. A few more and grief may loosen its grip on him enough for us to have a word."

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

"HMortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pnge doesn't seem like he'd be open to chatting to a bunch of strangers about his dead companions," Mort said to Mordel. "At least not yet. He's putting away those ales like they are potions of healing, so I say we just let his drinking do the heavy lifting for us. A few more and grief may loosen its grip on him enough for us to have a word."

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

"He doesn't seem like he'd be open to chatting to a bunch of strangers about his dead companions," Mort said to Mordel. "At least not yet. MortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pngHe's putting away those ales like they are potions of healing, so I say we just let his drinking do the heavy lifting for us. A few more and grief may loosen its grip on him enough for us to have a word."