Edit History

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Far Traveler

Skill Proficiencies: Insight, Perception Nature (Lineage already grants Perception)
Tool Proficiencies: Any one musical instrument or gaming set of your choice, likely something native to your homeland (Musical Instrument - Horn).
Languages: Any one of your choice (Kharolian).
Equipment: One set of traveler's clothes, any one musical instrument or gaming set you are proficient with, poorly wrought maps from your homeland that depict where you are in Ansalon, a small piece of jewelry worth 10 gp in the style of your homeland's craftsmanship, and a pouch containing 5 gp.

Feature: All Eyes on You
Your accent, mannerisms, figures of speech, and perhaps even your appearance all mark you as foreign. Curious glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance, but you also gain the friendly interest of scholars and others intrigued by far-off lands, to say nothing of everyday folk who are eager to hear stories of your homeland.

You can parley this attention into access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions. Noble lords, scholars, and merchant princes, to name a few, might be interested in hearing about your distant homeland and people.

Why Are You Here?
A far traveler might have set out on a journey for one of a number of reasons, and the departure from his or her homeland could have been voluntary or involuntary.
Homeland: Dimernost (main city of the Dimernesti kingdom)
Why Are You Here: Wanderer

Suggested Characteristics
Personality Traits: 
I have different assumptions from those around me concerning personal space, blithely invading others’ space in innocence, or reacting to ignorant invasion of my own.
I have my own ideas about what is and is not food, and I find the eating habits of those around me fascinating, confusing, or revolting.

Ideal: Adventure. I’m far from home, and everything is strange and wonderful! (Chaotic)

Bond: So long as I have this token from my homeland, I can face any adversity in this strange land.

Flaw: I am secretly (or not so secretly) convinced of the superiority of my own culture over that of this foreign land.

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Far Traveler

Skill Proficiencies: Insight, Perception Nature (Lineage already grants Perception)
Tool Proficiencies: Any one musical instrument or gaming set of your choice, likely something native to your homeland.
Languages: Any one of your choice.
Equipment: One set of traveler's clothes, any one musical instrument or gaming set you are proficient with, poorly wrought maps from your homeland that depict where you are in Ansalon, a small piece of jewelry worth 10 gp in the style of your homeland's craftsmanship, and a pouch containing 5 gp.

Your accent, mannerisms, figures of speech, and perhaps even your appearance all mark you as foreign. Curious glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance, but you also gain the friendly interest of scholars and others intrigued by far-off lands, to say nothing of everyday folk who are eager to hear stories of your homeland.

You can parley this attention into access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions. Noble lords, scholars, and merchant princes, to name a few, might be interested in hearing about your distant homeland and people.

Why Are You Here?
A far traveler might have set out on a journey for one of a number of reasons, and the departure from his or her homeland could have been voluntary or involuntary.

Personality Traits: 
I have different assumptions from those around me concerning personal space, blithely invading others’ space in innocence, or reacting to ignorant invasion of my own.
I have my own ideas about what is and is not food, and I find the eating habits of those around me fascinating, confusing, or revolting.

Ideal: Adventure. I’m far from home, and everything is strange and wonderful! (Chaotic)

Bond: So long as I have this token from my homeland, I can face any adversity in this strange land.

Flaw: I am secretly (or not so secretly) convinced of the superiority of my own culture over that of this foreign land.

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Far Traveler

Skill Proficiencies: Insight, Perception
Tool Proficiencies: Any one musical instrument or gaming set of your choice, likely something native to your homeland.

Why Are You Here?

Personality Traits: 

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

Far Traveler

Skill Proficiencies: Insight, Perception

Personality Traits: