Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png 

Entering the remains of the gatehouse to to the left of the entry, Rodin glances about and spots nothing of interest. The roofless shell appears empty, save for a tall bush that obscures sight of two of the arrow slits visible one corner of the gatehouse.

Content, Rodin moves out and around the gatehouse to find himself faced with a depression in the ruin's floor here, ringing a sinkhole roughly five feet in diameter in the courtyard floor.

OOC

Note: The Rodin token with a dashed orange border indicates how far I assume Rodin entered that east chamber to inspect it. If he searched it more thoroughly, please let me know.

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png 

Entering the remains of the gatehouse to to the left of the entry, Rodin glances about and spots nothing of interest. The roofless shell appears empty, save for a tall bush that obscures sight of two of the arrow slits visible one corner of the gatehouse.

Content, Rodin moves out and around the gatehouse to find himself faced with a depression in the ruin's floor here, ringing a sinkhole roughly five feet in diameter in the courtyard floor.

O

OC

Note: The Rodin token with a dashed orange border indicates how far I assume Rodin entered that east chamber to inspect it. If he searched it more thoroughly, please let me know.

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.3f203472f1a563a1130ad45f12a8717d.jpeg 

OOCNote: The Rodin token with a dashed orange border indicates how far I assume Rodin entered that east chamber to inspect it. If he searched it more thoroughly, please let me know.

MAP