Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie grins and nods affirmatively when Rodan explains that the concealed campsite was likely the work of elves or rangers because it was so hard to find, and then she says in a lowered voice, "The campsite was hidden well, but I'm so small that it's hard to hide anything big from me.  A crack to most folks is just a crack, but in my eyes it's more akin to a small crevice and thus easier to see just cause I'm so itty-bitty."

As the party wraps up the investigation of the hidden campsite and begins to make its way to the Roost, the diminutive rogue takes her customary place at the back of the formation quietly skipping to the beat of imaginary music as Jessie guards the rear flank with her loaded short bow in hand while keeping her eyes and ears focused on the surrounding environment watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual.

After the 'Tallies' have determined the coast is clear on the Roost, once again Jessie will quietly poke around the site looking for things bigger eyes might have overlooked as she helps Rodin and her other companions search the area for clues, while once again keeping her wits about herself as the rogue keeps an impromptu watch over her big new friends!

OOC

Take 20 on Search for a 24 total on the Search Check.

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie grins and nods affirmatively when Rodan explains that the concealed campsite was likely the work of elves or rangers because it was so hard to find, and then she says in a lowered voice, "The campsite was hidden well, but I'm so small that it's hard to hide anything big from me.  A crack to most folks is just a crack, but in my eyes it's more akin to a small crevice and thus easier to see just cause I'm so itty-bitty."

As the party wraps up the investigation of the hidden campsite and begins to make its way to the Roost, the diminutive rogue takes her customary place at the back of the formation quietly skipping to the beat of imaginary music as Jessie guards the rear flank with her loaded short bow in hand, while also keeping her eyes and ears focused on the surrounding environment watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual.

After the 'Tallies' have determined the coast is clear on the Roost, once again Jessie will quietly poke around the site looking for things bigger eyes might have overlooked as she helps Rodin and her other companions search the area for clues, while once again keeping her wits about herself as the rogue keeps an impromptu watch over her big new friends!

OOC

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

As the party wraps up the investigation of the hidden campsite and begins to make its way to the Roost, the diminutive rogue takes her customary place at the back of the formation quietly skipping to imaginary music as Jessie guards the rear flank with her loaded short bow in hand, while also keeping her eyes and ears focused on the surrounding environment watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual.

OOC

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

As the party wraps up the investigation of the hidden campsite and begins to make its way to the Roost, the diminutive rogue takes her customary place at the back of the formation quietly skipping to imaginary music as Jessie guards the rear flank with her loaded short bow in hand, while also keeping her eyes and ears focused on the surrounding environment watching and listening for the sight or sound of movement or anything unusual.

OOC