Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Once Rodin informed the group that the red was not blood she assumed it could be red wine, and once Jessie confirmed her suspicion she smiled as if knowing something important to contribute to the group. Somewhere in the back of her head she heard a little song creep up and she said, "I remember something. 'Seek the fruit of the vine To find the gold that once was mine.' A drunk and loud braggart Sembian mercenary sang that catchy tune and proclaimed that he was a descendant from one of the Sembian soldiers who sacked the famous bandit hold of Galath's Roost. That little verse must mean something."

OoC

Spot to look for grape vines around here.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Once Rodin informed the group that the red was not blood she assumed it could be red wine, and once Jessie confirmed her suspicion she smiled as if knowing something important to contribute to the group. Somewhere in the back of her head she heard a little song creep up and she said, "I remember something. 'Seek the fruit of the vine To find the gold that once was mine.' A drunk and loud braggart Sembian mercenary sang that catchy tune and proclaimed that he was a descendant from one of the Sembian soldiers who sacked the famous bandit hold of Galath's Roost. That little verse must mean something."

OoC

Spot to look for grape vines around here.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

OoC

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Once Rodin informed the group that the red was not blood she assumed it could be red wine, and once Jessie confirmed her suspicion she smiled as if knowing something to contribute to the group. Something from her past crept into her head and said, "I remember something. 'Seek the fruit of the vine To find the gold that once was mine.' A drunk and loud braggart Sembian mercenary sang that catchy tune and proclaimed that he was a descendant from one of the Sembian soldiers who sacked the famous bandit hold of Galath's Roost. That little verse must mean something."

OoC