Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

I don't worry about healing much in 5e.  It is pretty hard to die, and we get full with a long rest, so as long as we can limp back out of the dungeon we'll probably be fine.

Same with thieves tools.  We can't even afford them yet, by the time we can, we might be able to find a way around them anyway.  Smashing open locks, sending summons down potentially trapped corridors, tricking the barbarian into opening the trapped door, knock spells, whatever.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

I don't worry about healing much in 5e.  It is pretty hard to die, and we get full with a long rest, so as long as we can limp back out of the dungeon we'll probably be fine.

Same with thieves tools.  We can't even afford them yet, by the time we can, we might be able to find a way around them anyway.  Smashing open locks, sending summons down potentially trapped corridors, tricking the barbarian into opening the trapped door, knock spells, whatever.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Same with thieves tools.  We can't even afford them yet, by the time we can, we might be able to find a way around them anyway.  Smashing open locks, sending summons down potentially trapped corridors, tricking the barbarian into opening the trapped door, whatever.