Edit History not available

Llyarden

Copying over from the 'How Do I..?' thread - I don't seem to be able to access the edit history for my posts, or for posts in forums I have GM privileges in:

EditHistory.png.abef3de4527ecebdd5d3c36e65b0ab9f.png

Reverse-engineering the link to edit my post from one provided for a different topic and post (ie: https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/114-how-do-i…/&do=editlogComment&comment=33107 for this post: https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/114-how-do-i…/&do=findComment&comment=33107) I got a page that said 'sorry, we couldn't find that topic.'

• 4 weeks later...

Found entire Post body if this is your post - its the one you just edited to be empty.

The plan was in motion now. Iymbryl could feel every hair on his body standing on edge as he waited for Anne's reports. Every once in a while he had to remind himself to breathe. They made their way to the stairwell where they could be hidden but close enough to respond should it be called for. He'd been too nervous to eat, but the smells reminded him of...home.

Iymbryl nodded along with Anne as she complained about her father. This was more what he was used to. She shared a lot about her life with him over the years. Sometimes over a bottle of wine when he was trying to giver her a little more of a refined palate, other times when he had to carry her home from bars because she was too drunk to even stumble. It had been a bonding moment for them. He still remembered with perfect clarity when she'd asked him about his own father. He'd felt the heat and rage rise within him at the memory; the message of how his father had been murdered when a single mad man had tried to seize control of the council. He'd only told her half truths, but it was enough to lead Anne to what he wanted to know without giving away what had really happened.

Anne's commentary made his chuckle. "I believe they call that reading Anne. And for all the terrible things Olvyn has done, that was probably one of the few decent ones." It was the idea of Olvyn forcing a child to help with his necromancy that really made Iymbryl's blood boil. He could still remember the shock of meeting Anne's 'nannies' for the first time. He'd managed to keep his composure then, but he had been truly disturbed by how normal it seemed to Anne.

Even thinking about all of this was starting to stoke a renewed fire in the pit of Iymbryl's stomach. He was silent for a long moment. The words were all there, but as he considered them, he honestly couldn't figure out which to use. It would be easy enough to damn Olvyn for the monster he was, the guard captain was certainly vindicated in any complaints he had. But those words wouldn't help Anne. For the time being, Olvyn was back in her life, like a knife stabbed into a festering wound. He understood how she felt. The hate was so hard to let go of. But it was easy to see how it was eating her up inside. He wouldn't admit it, but it was probably doing even worse to him. "You were a child Anne. No one would have expected you to know or understand." He put an arm around her as they sat on the steps and whispered conspiratorially. "And now you are an adult..." His amber eyes trailed up from the ground to look at her. Suddenly he was perhaps aware of why she thought Bronn might want to kill him... He removed his arm and scooted a bit to the side, feigning as though he was trying to see what was going on.

It was all he could do to keep a modicum of poise as she so casually wished for something he'd secretly been thinking to himself everyday for years.

1 hour ago, LucianV said:

I was just wondering, is there any sort of "post history" when you edit? I accidentally deleted something and the post saved. So I was wondering if there was a way to revert it to the previous version. Probably not, but worth asking

Yes, as I just discovered, the entire edit history is available. 😄 Hope this helps

3 minutes ago, Vladim said:

Cool! OGMW had this feature for GMs; for Baldr, is this available to us, or just blue-names?

At the moment I know its available for Blues - Colin or Eric would have to chime in if that will be rolled out for GMs, if it isn't already