New player interest

wrathgon

Hey 8w! I've added a Story so far with summaries of past chapters. There's quit a bit of minor stuff that has been glossed over and I have a ways to go to get fully caught up with it though. But the most recent event was the crew running a high stakes auction to pay off a debt. This was after retrieving a ship stolen by The Master (the evil timelord from Doctor Who) 

Just have decide if will take on npc from crew or join an new. There benefits for playing crew its in the creation post in pc thread. Any question post here or dm me. 

Thanks for starting that story thread i try to add to it if have time. Mainly trying to move over all data so can be found.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Its basically anything based off of d20, at least mechanically. There's a bit of adjudication necessary but that keeps things mostly compatible. Setting wise its wide open though. 

based on d20 but can take a PF class with restrictions. That does mean you have extra things to do like paying for training for advancement and finding trainers to learn it. As stating can be from any SC FI setting even if not a d20 one, we can work on how it will be brought into the game as a d20 character. ATM we got Kill Joy and Mass effect(one has d20 other was not needed just some custom gear they started with) 

There a cp post somewhere let me see if been moved from other site.

There is somewhere you could fit it that party could meet you not exactly rifts create a private thread and i well you more

• 2 months later...