RL stuff that effects posting

wrathgon

• 1 month later...

Ok folks sorry for my absence...Was having internet issues with my new house.. 

Was only just corrected  today...

So i will try and get a move up to align with Enoch's move,which is based on my own.

thanks for your patience.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.. I don't know if it will have any effect on me being online over the next few days to a week...i may still get online at times to distract myself. but i have had a death in the family tonight , An Aunt of mine i was close too.

So if i am not as frequent on the posting,i will be spending some time with family..will post when i need some headspace..

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Cheezal.

Ok thanks for uodate and sorry for loss. Am in las vegas as of tues till monday so my posting will be either super often if lost all my money fast or not at all as spending all money.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sooo ppl the next 4 weeks will be crazy for me, I am trying to sell m house, empty my house get my wife's citizenship test, and move countries by end of sept to take over my old business in the UK again for 1st of Oct. So for the next 4 weeks, I will be around but not sure how much but the good news(at least for you guys) once I get there when I am not at my business I will be at home alone as my family can't come with me until we get the visa sorted out which will take a few months. SO I will lots of free time to run the game again prob closer to the end of oct.

That should give everyone more than enough time to go over the setting info, I will continue to fill it in and update the locations I know we will be going. If any of you have desires to visit the other races' lands speak up so I can flesh them out. I am going to get the humans done 100% first before I move to any others(dwarven would be next)

In the meantime, you all have a huge gap to fill with the SIM time so if you get bored start up interactions around your careers with your new contacts, fresh them out, or connect them to each other's contacts in a web of love triangles, crimes, studies, and life in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So 9 days till the house closes alot of stuff to get out of the house and give away or pack, leave on 16th for Brazil for 2 weeks and in the UK on First of Nov.1 to take over the shop.

I will try to keep posting up in this time but it will drop off. Once Nov hits I prob will be back to full posting of 1 day and waiting for rest of you to catch up :) I will be in new time zone so might mean speaking on discord harder.

Currently experiencing enough internet instability that I worry I might be offline or delayed against my will. Sheets are spotty at opening and staying loaded. Calls have been put into the ISP, but they have claimed system-wide issues.

Edited by Sohala (see edit history)