Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Game chat

wrathgon

Couple of Questions... 

1) So this mission to take the 3 guys back is a side mission? before we come back to go to the Mage Tech world missions?

2) Jake are you going to check in on the Illegal Mission and see what you want to possibly do there...I think it's either waiting for your response, before the creature responds.

Here is an interesting point from lucas himself...

since we are talking parsec's... and navigating...

I think i have also asked and i will also have to check the books again.. is based on this...do our sensors (which give me navigational data,infact grant me a equipment bonus to my navigational skill.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RPAOQVIeZEQ

That's exactly what you have to do because when you're plotting your course you are not going in hyperspace you are actually flying at sublight. While some structures you can fly directly through anything that has gravitational mass that would be the core of planets black holes gravity Wells and the like would knock you out of your course because it reaches into the time stop so you can shortened distances by flying through part of the planets you just can't fly through the cores.

Soooo IC theo hiding  in room freaking out he just lost connection to soul gem so can be killed here.... OCC its a chance to actually earn some xp as he is in danger of dying perm not something he had to woery in long time....

Sounds like Bait to get a pc killed IMO. 

Thing is No crew unless they were total mashochists,would sign up for over a lifetime's worth of the Captains crap.

unless A) the reward for the end goal was worth it.. i.e discovery of the creator race...or B) some goal of some substantial value to the indivual in question.

It's not the first time he's been in danger...I mean when he went dormant in the TARDIS, we could've just paid the Doctor to store him somewhere deep within the TARDIS for eternity.

But the reality of it,is A) You are also the Gm,so you would crack it,and kill us off if we did,so no one then would do it even if they thought of doing it.

B) the game could end,as you crack it as above. C) What would the rest of us all do then without the Captain. would we pursue the same goal,or do our own things.

And finally! for someone that goes on about not dealing with ooc info.. and yet to tell us stuff that goes into why  the Captain came and stated why he is in his chambers and as you say Hiding...which wouldnt and couldnt know as we cant go into him.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

The party definitely would not be together without the captain none of you guys would continue on you would probably just backstab everybody and steal the ship and dump them out airlock I know for a fact that the rest of the crew would probably not stay together either if it weren't for the captain's glue that holds the party together but I guess we'll see if that's the case because very shortly he will be leaving and leaving the ship in your capable hands at that point you won't have the captain to blame for anything it's all going to be on you guys

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

Your comment is completely wrong,and based on maybe two past actions.

The Fact that i have been using my Leadership to assist Everybody including the Captain,shows i have been whatever i can to assist the party in game time of at least 4 years.

If people can't see that,you are all total blind,or just stuck in a mindset.

But we shall see...whilst i would trust some in the party,others i would be still helpful to,but skeptical on the return help from them.

I'd even help out Ozen or Jake on doing stuff for their ships,before you leave..as we are going to need fitted out stuff on them before you do go.

So first of all, outside of being kinda a smug bastard, the Captain has also been extremely helpful. Like full on resurrecting people helpful. IC I can see Kar-tesh holding a bit of a grudge due to how he was demoted, but generally speaking the everyone else Theo's been harsh, a little calous (unsurprising given he's a freaking vampire god) and as I said earlier, smug. He's even been magically helping generate healing potions in the chemistry lab.

There isn't really a reason for any of the other characters to want to betray Theo. Likewise while there was early friction with the crew, that's largely mellowed out.  There was a bit right after he lost XO where Kar-tesh got real secretive and reclusive. But over the course of the auction side quest that stopped being the case. The only 'big' issues that have happened somewhat recently mostly stem from player misunderstandings. The forums are full of our characters helping each other out and starting to become more of a crew.