Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Game chat

wrathgon

Well i would have liked to spend downtime learning say Spellcraft, Concentration,Craft Chemical,Craft Writing.. which i am trying to find on the old site how much time learning a skill takes or a feat for instance...Which i could learn elsewhere if i didnt have access to the Captain, but i would either have to somehow self teach myself the skill or feat,or i would be on the station for whatever time that takes to complete it..

But if you make the Illegal mission as within the downtime period.. my actual downtime would only be determined by how much time the mission took out of the 14 days... if you said it was a week.. as i have said i only get a week of training.. 3 days for Cantrip training to finally be able to read them.. and then four days of skill learning.

If the Illegal mission falls within the time period..If Jake and i bring it back to the ship Crew involvement.. the Capt wouldnt be able to interfere, nor anyone else on their own downtime tasks...So IMO it would have to be done after the vote.

Well given what the task is...and i don't think Jake or Kartesh are willing to be the means to an end that would destroy Capital Station,killing millions...

but on the other hand an as of this message an unknown force (presumably Gnolam or Robots) are threatening the children of the Meklar which also plays against my desire to preserve life.

We have to decide whether we participate one way or another..

If we decline,that could result in a direct attack against ourselves ,and we would have to fight or flee...or we may peacefully get away and be able to report it,and use Enoch to perhaps monitor the dark web for them to try and get a replacement for the job..that we then can set up a capture for or a direct intervention to prevent the Station going down.

If we willingly accept,that has many different,things and consequences to those actions.

If we bluff the accept and take the money and dob them in,we potentially draw in the Meklar race as an enemy.

Many different pro's and con's... i can dialogue with them.. but will need Jakes input as to how we proceed.

So if we take on the task.. it will be downtime,if we bring it back to the station for a sting operation to prevent or stop the action happening.it would be brought back to the crew.

Being Meklar don't think the Capt. would care if they all died,but otherwise we may flip the script and see if we can stop the miners i presume they are endangering the Meklar birthing chambers...

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

I think you completely misunderstood as well the meklars are the invading Army that are attacking the peaceful non-technological race for resouces and about to kill their eggs to get said resources.

Hmm ok.. but it seems we both have,because several times i addressed them as Overseer and wasn't corrected.. so i presumed by that ,they were Meklar..

means i may have to go back and correct it ,so i will for future reference and so it also doesnt confuse Darlis.

Still the result is the same... we start a bigger conflict,and more than likely would be the scapegoats of the encounter.

Have to talk with Jake. over it.

So just want clarity here then. While I knew.from reading it that the meklar were the enemy. I think I also interpreted it as we would be directly responsible for destroying the station and all on it. Are you saying that is not the case? If now one dies by our actions then it is a much simpler equation to respond to.

the dyson sphere that is being targeted is NOT the same as the station, but it is one of many that fuels power to the station. It is a automated power station so only the robots will be killed( hey robots are ppl to you know!) Because of the lack of lang the confusion was apparent until looked at view screen behind him showing the system being targeted which is NOT the same as Capital. When continue to get info what it WILL do is cause a solar flare strong enough to overload the system and break free to wash over their planet nuking in theory at least all tech on the planet, including the invader who are full cyborgs.