Game chat

wrathgon

Well  i did i guess, but i figured our primary focus was the task we are on...some of us need money for things like level training and purchasing what we need to complete the Captain's mission.

I have a plan ,but it may have some components to it..

on a side note.. the next 15 days i will be packing and moving and unpacking my house into my new house..

I do not know how frequent i will be online,or at all...but i will where i can..

i wont be at work where i also sometimes post from..

But i will look up what i need.. theorise ooc what KT would research and convey to the group...before running silent.. if i can..

Farhvan does have a downtime activity he's been working on that I can start posting for. But if we were going to get started on tracking down an aberration, we can get started with looking on the station correct?  

Wrath. can you please finish your move post in ""the project"" thread please...

so i can make a move...

I will have to go onto the station..

Can i ask where on the station do you do research..? to look up things such as Aberrantations? Yautja? and Xenomorph's?

I find it would be more prudent to find out what we want before we go back down there... and last time we went down there we had no muscle with us...

So i was meaning where does one just locate a computer network to try and do some computer aided research.

I can go back to where i was before, but i don't know if that's a place that would be a point to do the research we require..

Should we make a forum section with each room of the ship like we did on the old site? Was going to post a downtime activity for Farhvan but wasn't sure if you wanted it placed in the proper ship section like before or if you'd rather we make Downtime threads for our own characters. 

How much downtime do we actually have.. and i thought it was ,you either helped with "The Project" or you did Downtime...

I'm helping do the Project, but i do have downtime options namely i need three days to be able to start learning reading Cantrips.

I can start looking into the Armour and weapon systems of the Yautja.

Also Trying to get my training down another year...as well as gain fee's for the explorer guild,mage guild, as well as class training for the Explorer and Arcane Arrange class. So i could go with Jake.. but would also prefer Enoch to come with us on that one.. if its at least a 3 or 4 man ship.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

So there isnt a thread for each room unless ylur trying to solve the room in downtime. If just working in a room can make thread just for that work. The room are all listed under area of ships for reference. 

Hmm no more spell check here....