Game chat

wrathgon

https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/4021-orders-of-magic/

If you ever doubt how serious my group is about  Coherent rulings read this post this is an amalgamation of years of discussions gameplay rulings and publish material. Some of the Examples are quite hilarious I remember going over these years ago over beers I can't believe my DM actually penned out what we agreed upon

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

Honestly I'm just cutting and pasting and I want to think I do note that the formatting's different soul optical bag and try to figure out how to fix the tables and out of character spoilers and things like that

• 2 weeks later...

so i checked to make sure the PC threads are private you dont need to add me i see all( the all-seeing DM heh) a since you created the thread when you hide it you still see it. I still put your names in the shown incase editing it changes rights.

just make sure each of you cant see each other 

am looking over posts and notes so just to be clear do we have now 3 smaller ships we are trying to fit on the wandering soul?

Necromancer

Puddle jumper

Jake Fighter

Cause from the notes i fit the 2 ships on, necro in hold and jake attached to outside but i dont think we got another ship in as well

I could be wrong since i had nothing to do with it's purchase, but originally didn't Ozen and Jake purchase a ship..

Then it got traded in for a Puddle Jumper?

And of course the Necromancer has always been there.

2 hours ago, cheezal said:

I could be wrong since i had nothing to do with it's purchase, but originally didn't Ozen and Jake purchase a ship..

Then it got traded in for a Puddle Jumper?

And of course the Necromancer has always been there.

Not exactly. The crew decided to purchase a shuttle to do away missions on (since currently we are relying on the Captain to teleport us). We bought a shuttle at an insanely low price but were fuzzy on the dimension and it turned out to be waaay too big. That we traded in for the Jumper, which is much more compact. 

Jake's got a modified TIE fighter that's currently set up to be attached to the outside of the ship. Also based on the descriptions and the ship size, we should definitely be able to fit 2 fighters in the cargo hold . We had a full on firefight in there after all, and Jake's fighter is smaller than the Necromancer. Like if it's 64 x 64 (though the holowall makes it look smaller) then we should be able to fit 2 and attach 1. I get that landing an leaving might be an issue but that's a judgement call on safety.