Sheet Folders in Testing ร—

OOC

TheWordWeaver

Billie must be off her game... she could blame all the shots instead of Mags? Less fun, I suppose. 😉

Re: The Oria, I'm trying to look back on how badly Dam is hurt... it may impact the decision... is she 30/36 now?

14 hours ago, fenrirlokison said:

Hmmm... If Lu can follow the ones that ran off, she's gonna want to do that. Maybe not confront them, even though she really wants to, but to see where they go. If she doesn't see them/cant follow them, she would be more for trying to get the others healed up.

It sounds like Lu is voting of #3 (or 4)? I don't mind, but Dae will come with. She won't have anyone dying (but her) for the trouble she's causing.

Edited by ariel (see edit history)

Ok then, how about a small compromise on #1 for Lu?

• Lu (and Dam?) go to the door where the man left. Maybe Enia can do a short flight outside and see if they can confirm the direction he's fled... maybe even get a parting shot at him if he's still within range 🙂

• If that doesn't take long, research could also be done on:
    • Oracle Thiovanya - his life, alliances, death and prophecies
    • The Corruptor's faction, The Ebony Legion - what happened to them, any hints of them being active in years since the Battle of Eternal Fires

• Dae (and Dam?) will rest (and attune, unless anyone thinks that's a bad idea)

@fenrirlokison and @Neopopulas?

sounds good to me. considering Dae and Dam look injured, it wouldn't take much to convince Lu that they shouldn't go running off after the attackers. I can even have it as she thinks it herself.

If Enia does see them, they will follow the attackers for as long as they can.

Edited by fenrirlokison (see edit history)

Ok, sounds like we have a plan!. Although I think there's only one attacker... he was just good... or we were bad. Hhehe.

I'm not sure how to proceed? @fenrirlokison Do you have enough to post with or should @TheWordWeaver take us forward a bit and get us unstuck? Perhaps to the point where Lu/Enia gets to the door and sees what she can see?

I was waiting on the DM, but admittedly don't really need to wait. It's not gonna make much of a difference, Lu is gonna do 1 of 2 things (stay and look for more info or look for healer for the other two). I'll try and get a post up so IC we can hammer out what we are doing.

Would it be weird if we did a "Downtime Under Campfire Light" scene where Dae explains whatever it is that she told Lu she would share when the whole group had gathered.

If not that, maybe some other scene that could occur in abstraction--in other words, after we've already talked about everything else that we would talk about (like Billie's pit match, divine visitation, assassins in libraries...).

ร—
ร—