Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

TheWordWeaver

10 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

I could see Billie and Lu adopting Mags, Billie because she'd definitely find him getting fluster hilarious, though it would also make her a little protective and I could see her trying to teach him to fight and occasionally put him in uncomfortable situations for kicks.

There is very big Mommy energy in this group. Mags might be the safest little dude around.

Damaia has a very strong protective streak and her sense of duty makes the idea of protecting her companions a very powerful one for her.

Edited by Neopopulas (see edit history)

And for his part, one of Mags' flaws...

Righteous Indignation. "I've got a devil inside me. He comes out when I see villains preying upon the weak, or brigands preying upon travelers."

Which means he can be protective as well, taking risks and fighting recklessly to help common folk and underdogs. Have fun trying to keep him out of harms way when that happens.  

5 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

There is very big Mommy energy in this group. Mags might be the safest little dude around.

Damaia has a very strong protective streak and her sense of duty makes the idea of protecting her companions a very powerful one for her.

2 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

Lets just put it this way. Both Damaia and Billie can easily picks mags up and put him over their shoulder.
We should be fine lol

Lula may take more advantage of the mommy energy XD, or at least try. Billie's hands/shoulders may already be taken >.>.

@TheWordWeaver I do like multiple moons~ What are their names?

Edited by fenrirlokison (see edit history)

1 hour ago, fenrirlokison said:

Lula may take more advantage of the mommy energy XD, or at least try. Billie's hands/shoulders may already be taken >.>.

@TheWordWeaver I do like multiple moons~ What are their names?

The Smaller moon is most widely called Enia. The larger moon is most widely called Valyv. Enia rotates twice for every rotation Valyv does around Olara.

I'm guessing the sisters arrive together. 

I'm open to arriving with one of the other PCs. Dae would be an easier fit (another human). If Mags had previously met and traveled with a Tiefling Far Traveler Wizard, he'd have sooooo many questions--we would need to play that out prior to introducing them.  

In general, the opening scene looks like a fun intro, so I'm happy to just jump in and see what happens!

18 hours ago, fenrirlokison said:

Also thanks for choosing Lulani 😄 @TheWordWeaver You seemed to like the idea of her using her book as a weapon, do I have the official seal of approval? I would be more then happy with the stats of a light hammer (1d4 bludgeoning) and of course that she be trained please.

I am fine with this! 🙂

Woo! Enia is now Lula's familiar's name. Also, Billie's hands/shoulders are mostly free from Lula because floating disk. She may shoot glares to anyone who gets carried by Billie for longer than a sec or so. She's not jealous though... nope.