Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

TheWordWeaver

Her pale skin colored at her cheeks, Dae had caught her off guard. The elf flipped her hair and recovered. "I would love to do that dear, but this man needs to stay dead." 

Ooops, sorry! I wasn't clear... I had meant for Dae to encourage her toward doing what what she did and hit the leader with the chain. I'll didn't use enough words... and it probably sounded like I was hoping for hits on the guards. I'll try to do better with that kind of stuff.... being inspirational is hard. lol

I did indeed misunderstand you ariel.

Woooo!!! I'll add a little something.

Edit:

second thought. Go ahead @TheWordWeaver I'm gonna edit my post just a tad, but only to correct the misunderstanding. I don't wanna make assumptions. I have hopes that this chain break will be different. I have high doubts too though.

Edited by fenrirlokison (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, fenrirlokison said:

I did indeed misunderstand you ariel.

Woooo!!! I'll add a little something.

Edit:

second thought. Go ahead @TheWordWeaver I'm gonna edit my post just a tad, but only to correct the misunderstanding. I don't wanna make assumptions. I have hopes that this chain break will be different. I have high doubts too though.

Sounds good, I got some stuff to do after work today and it might be a lengthy post so the post probably won't be up until later tonight for me.

3 minutes ago, fenrirlokison said:

Everything on the grey skinned guy caught on fire right? Is there no way to try and save anything?

if you dig through the ashes looting the body you will find a sliver of the chain that you exploded along with a signet ring. If you hold the sliver in your hand you'll notice it trying to dig its way into your skin. The signet ring is made of silver and has a small sapphire inset in the middle.