Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

TheWordWeaver

19 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Sounds good, also I think you forgot a chain guard at the bottom of the map

Thank you I didn't even see him

7 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

@TheWordWeaver Do the guards have more than 5hp? If so DC11 Str check or prone.

They do indeed ill roll that right away

5 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Did the orange guy die die? Is he going to rise again?

I forgot to write this in because of all the rewrites I had to do but anyone within 10 feet of him can see a blue glow coming from somewhere beneath him.

@Wizard of the Coat With a 23 Mags would find that in Andropeclis's back is where the Glow is originating from. The Distinct outline of the chain seems to be (Wrapped?) around his spine about a foot long in length down the center of his back. his skin in that area is searing hot to the touch and you can visibly see the knife wound on his neck is begining to stitch itself together the longer you kneel there looking him over.

Edited by TheWordWeaver (see edit history)

1 hour ago, TheWordWeaver said:

@Wizard of the Coat With a 23 Mags would find that in Andropeclis's back is where the Glow is originating from. The Distinct outline of the chain seems to be (Wrapped?) around his spine about a foot long in length down the center of his back. his skin in that area is searing hot to the touch and you can visibly see the knife wound on his neck is begining to stitch itself together the longer you kneel there looking him over.

I added some dialog to the end of my IC post to reflect Mags communicating this info to the group. 

Yeah, an Eldritch Blast crit would be a 10+1d10 damage. That would do it, right? 

And if she misses, in a surprising turn of events maybe Dae could run up and cut away the chain with a dagger attack critical (7+1d4) and roll high enough to do the 10 points. 

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

Oh right!

Never mind just end me now.

I feel your pain, Neo. I've never had such good die rolls in an opening encounter. Normally, I'm the player that misses every single attack in the opening encounter. 

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

Aw, that would have been great if Dam had gotten that hit. Do we know his AC... I guess a max inspiration roll would have only brought it to 14... probably still not good enough?

I'm really not sure if Dae would run in with a dagger, maybe throw it if she has a sight line. She could throw the pie... lol I think I will wait for Lu and hope she can finish him. 

Edit: Wait, I guess she can inspire Lu to help her hit. I'll do that quickly... 

Edited by ariel (see edit history)