Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

TheWordWeaver

4 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

@fenrirlokisonI think, based on the messaging to wizard of the Coat, the grey skinned guy may be down.  Also, if he's down I think your curse on him heals that 1 damage you took. 

Ah. All the armored guys are still up and about hmmm? Well dang. 

3 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@fenrirlokison I have this memory of you asking if you could still move further after the Raven Queen teleport--though I can't find where you posted that question. Anyway, the Raven Queen teleport thing is a bonus action, so you can still take a move if you want. And of course, Valyv can take the Dash action to keep up with you. 

It was in my last IC post :). Thanks for the answer, it makes sense.

@TheWordWeaver If grey guy is down before she gets her eldritch shot off, then I'll go for the guy south of her. Guy #3

If Lu gets attacked after grey guy dies, then the curse will not heal her, because the curse would have healed once he died, unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Hrmmm... How would Valyv react to teleporting I wonder... I think it something he'd be familiar with. 

Yeah, I bet. What with Billie hoping around with her shadow all over the place.

Edit done~

Edited by fenrirlokison (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

really... yikes, I'll make some minor adjustments

Do I control the Mastiff?  I was basically assuming that it would attack anyone that came near Lula, that hasn't really happened yet.

I would say either you or Lula can control it on its turn without a animal handling check