Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC

TheWordWeaver

7 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

is that on the chain?

I would have loved to have hit the chain for that much damage, but sneak attack bonus damage only applies to "creatures." I assumed I couldn't hit the chain and still get the sneak attack damage. And without sneak attack damage, Mags does a d4+4, so not enough damage to sever the chain even if I roll max.

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)

On 3/24/2023 at 4:42 PM, Rumrunner said:

Billy may or may not listen.  Killing mooks seems rather relaxing, and she wants to see what the rest of you are made of... but if he just attacked Lu, then all bets are off.

At this point, killing the mooks might be a waste of time if they can stand back up. And PaleFace did end up attacking Lu, and commanding his undead horde to kill her first, so.... All best are off? 

Hopefully, either Damaia or Billie can finish off the orc, and the other can move to get PaleFace. 

And hopefully, Lu will move away from the horde now looking to kill her.  

1 hour ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

At this point, killing the mooks might be a waste of time if they can stand back up. And PaleFace did end up attacking Lu, and commanding his undead horde to kill her first, so.... All best are off? 

Hopefully, either Damaia or Billie can finish off the orc, and the other can move to get PaleFace. 

And hopefully, Lu will move away from the horde now looking to kill her.  

luckily only 2 of the 4 spears hit lula but for 14 damage total.

6 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

luckily only 2 of the 4 spears hit lula but for 14 damage total.

Yikes! Totally missed that damage.  Billie is mad now, how mad may depend on what Fenri rolls on their unscarred die.

And sorry Neopop, I know how much it sucks to come in with a low roll after so many crits.  Hopefully that luck doesn't continue.

@arielIf Dae is going to make a melee attack against the guy attacking her (as opposed to casting a spell or doing something else), let me post first because I can move Mags into place to give her a flanking advantage. 

Edited by Wizard of the Coat (see edit history)