Edit History

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

😄

It is pretty fitting that Lulu goes last in each round, even if it's not on purpose. But if it's gonna be a thing, I might want to think about replacing the sapping sting spell, because it's really only useful if the team can get some hits off when the person is prone. I know it still has some uses, after all if they have to use a move action to stand, then they are limited with what else they can do... but its not quite as useful as I would like it to be, which would be at the start of a round.

I am rather loving this encounter as well and seeing who everyone reacts and such.

Dae is all like, wtf why are we not gone yet?

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

😄

It is pretty fitting that Lulu goes last in each round, even if it's not on purpose. But if it's gonna be a thing, I might want to think about replacing the sapping sting spell, because it's really only useful if the team can get some hits off when the person is prone. I know it still has some uses, after all if they have to use a move action to stand, then they are limited with what else they can do... but its not quite as useful as I would like it to be, which would be at the start of a round.