Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Heya, it's me! Diaz!

Diaz Ex Machina

Hello everyone.

I'm Matthias, 35 years old from North-Eastern Italy. I've been into TTRPGs since 2002, I play mostly d20 System games (Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder), but I've also tried other rulesets during the years. I like PbP, starter some years ago on Paizo's messageboards and now I'm trying to get back into the gaming world after a brief hiatus. I mostly play fantasy games, sometimes horror ones (especially gothic horror), while sci-fi and modern settings are usually not my flick.

16 hours ago, DiazExMachina said:

Hello everyone.

I'm Matthias, 35 years old from North-Eastern Italy. I've been into TTRPGs since 2002, I play mostly d20 System games (Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder), but I've also tried other rulesets during the years. I like PbP, starter some years ago on Paizo's messageboards and now I'm trying to get back into the gaming world after a brief hiatus. I mostly play fantasy games, sometimes horror ones (especially gothic horror), while sci-fi and modern settings are usually not my flick.

Welcome to the Weave, Diaz.  There's a demand for pretty much everything here, so you should be able to find groups to join up with.

Anyhow, in case you haven't seen it yet, here's a link to our New to Play by Post thread and our Baldr User Guide, which contains several handy links that you will likely find useful. We do things a touch differently than some other sites, where we have game ads posted and prospective players apply. You'll want to swing over by our Games and Ads section to check that out! Every GM does it a little differently, so check the campaign info and forum for the exact details.

We support a very wide variety of systems here, ranging from good ol D&D (of all editions) to Pathfinder to Shadowrun to Fate to PbtA to OSR to, well, I don't think there's a system we don't support or have players for. So if you spot something outside of your norm that catches your attention - go ahead and apply for it anyways. There is much to be gained by going outside of the box, after all.

Also, I recommend getting chatty through out the forums or even dropping by our Discord Channel, especially if you have questions. Just watch out for those welcoming harpoons - they're harmless... mostly 😂

If you have any questions, let us know! Don't be afraid to ask, either - we do our best to help people out.

-Yamazaki