Sheet Folders in Testing ×

A whole new world

lemonstyx

I feel like I should do like @QuirkyJoe and try things out. Like bold and italics and underline.

Yeah, that's pretty easy, even on my phone

Is this as easy?Seems to be.

Even spoilers?

Not bad

Testing the fieldset

Okay, here's a weird thing. If I have something like underline active and I accidentally touch somewhere else on my screen, the word underline appears where I was writing. Same for italics. With the spoiler, the word widget appeared, same with fieldset. Something to worry about? I'm also not sure how to delete the fields from my phone. 

I'll get the hang of it at some point, I guess. 

56 minutes ago, Colin said:

Welcome to the madness!

Tapping on the field border and backspace will wipe out the field. The text appearing might just be your phone IDing the elements when you click elsewhere?

Ah, thanks for the tip on how to delete the field. 

I don't think the text appearing was just my phone IDing anything. I had to go and delete it. But perhaps I should try not deleting it and seeing what happens. I'll get back on my phone and do that.

Okay, let's try this out. 

Hmmm, let's see what happens here. Weird, nothing is showing up.

Content

fieldset widget

Ah. There - the text popped up for the fieldset. Oh, it happened when I hit backspace to delete it!

Content

And I can't seem to delete this one. 

Other note - if I want to enter my own title for the fields and delete 'Title', the space for it disappears and I can't enter anything.