Sheet Folders in Testing ×

New OOC Tavern

Grendel

• 2 weeks later...

Grendel, in response to your OOC in the thread, I completely agree. but lets say instead of using my bonus action to dash, I could of used it to make an offhand attack with a dagger correct? then if I left melee it wouldn't of triggered the AoO?

Quick question, while I'm aware it's not my turn yet, are Bruti and Ehrik essentially blocking access to the tunnel with their bodies, or is there room for Kaspar to get in for an attack?

Bruti specifically said he was standing to one side, so even if Ehrick is in front of the passage there is room to attack by him. Caspian of course humped out of the way.

Caaspian, not going to retcon the actions, sorry.

15 hours ago, Grendel said:

Bruti specifically said he was standing to one side, so even if Ehrick is in front of the passage there is room to attack by him. Caspian of course humped out of the way.

Caaspian, not going to retcon the actions, sorry.

Oh no I wasn’t asking you too. I was asking for future reference so I can plan accordingly

My suggestion would be that on the first round, Caspian would post and the rest would wait. Then the DM does the enemies. Then everyone can post their can post their actions. For Caspian it would be posting his second action, for the rest it is their first. But regardless the DM just takes the actions in the order they are posted to avoid confusion and speed things along. It works pretty well. The only drawback is that those who check more often, tend to always get their actions in first. But it does greatly increase the speed of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Ehrick I assume will hold his action until the end of the round to go after Kaspar.

So the hobgoblins hunker down, Bruti casts Guiding Bolt (killing one), Ehrick waits, then Kaspar fires Thunderwave, and then Ehrick moves in. Kaspar, roll damage. I'll include his CON save here.

Name
CON save die
1d20 11

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Ehrick I assume will hold his action until the end of the round to go after Kaspar.

So the hobgoblins hunker down, Bruti casts Guiding Bolt (killing one), Ehrick waits, then Kaspar fires Thunderwave, and then Ehrick moves in. Kaspar, roll damage. I'll include his CON save here.

I have rolled for damage in the IC post, coming to 8 thunder damage.

30 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hmm, didn't see that, sorry. It is not enough to kill him but it will throw him back (failed the save)

You wouldn’t have seen it, as it was just posted in response to your post. Did i manage to get only one within range? The soell affects everything in a cube of 15 feet.

on a successful safe he would still take 4 points of damage.

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)