Sheet Folders in Testing ×

New OOC Tavern

Grendel

I was experimenting with the OOC function on here. If you click "quietly" it should show up. Pasting it here too, just to make things easy:

"I think I've got her, but this place is packed. Collect the other fellows, as we're going to need help. I don't know if you want to come in here or try to cover the exits."

6 minutes ago, Past Imperfect said:

I was experimenting with the OOC function on here. If you click "quietly" it should show up. Pasting it here too, just to make things easy:

"I think I've got her, but this place is packed. Collect the other fellows, as we're going to need help. I don't know if you want to come in here or try to cover the exits."

Works for me. It's a neat function.

I understand. That's just how he operates; he doesn't want anything he does to be traceable back to himself, for the most part. The "Duke's servant" is a common disguise he uses. He has a signet ring belonging to "Duke Gedanklich" that he uses sometimes.

Edited by JohannThierial (see edit history)

As a way to help keep track of things please identify your character and location (if separated from the others) somewhere in your posts.  I still haven't memorized the player-to-character correlation.  Thanks.

Stupid question, is anybody else experiencing a lag in posts showing up? I have been checking this forum pretty frequently this evening; but suddenly see that there are 2 hour old posts, even with me checking in during that time span. 

1 hour ago, JohannThierial said:

I mean, it doesn't autorefresh, you have to F5 the page to see new posts. Other than that, not really.

Thanks for the feedback, so it must be something on my side, and yes i had reloaded the site.