Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Normal Puny Human Who Plays Normal Puny Human Games

Kaiju Cuddlebug

Ello! I'm a normal puny human who likes playing normal puny human games with other normal puny humans. Yes.

More seriously, I'm a roleplayer here for roleplaying. I don't consider myself a gamer nor do I want to be one, and I enjoy a lot of games that aren't fun. You'll probably find me interested in two types of games:
1) Deeeeeeeeep games. Stuff to challenge, refine, or define my understanding of ethics, make me self-reflect, and become a better person able to better communicate. Usually that means artsy applicable-to-life PbtA, though I've also been known to try tiny indie thingies.
2) Self-indulgent trash. Not "dumb fun"; since bleed exists, I avoid unapplicable-to-life systems due to how the automatic part of human brains try to internalize narrative even when we're just trying to have dumb fun (media studies nerd detected). But that doesn't preclude, say, being a friendly neighborhood superhero who helps kids do their homework or rebuild from natural disasters. I can practice being a good person and be awesome! That is, in my opinion, "heck'n cool".

So, uh, yeah. That's me as a player. Maybe we could play something together? Please, fellow puny humans? Don't be scared. I won't hurt you, I tendril-swear-I mean, I pinkie-swear! I am a normal human who wants to play normal human games! And I will always be a normal human for you! And also because I'm a normal human, and normal humans aren't horrifying abominations! Like, uh, not me! That's not me. Yup.

nervously twiddles pedipals which I don't have because I'm a normal puny human