Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Dice Tower row colours.

So i was going though some old test posts and i noticed that the colours on the dice tower are different, or at least, i feel like they are different, or i'm going mad.

Have they always been this sort of garish colour or am i nuts? Because i'm just looking at this and it feels like it clashes so terribly with the standard theme, i don't suppose there is any way to just change the colour theme on the dice tower?

Image below for reference

image.png.6c900b9a0b7c0e4b9ffbc95f5ea4eae1.png

That is different versions of the standard brownish red color of the default theme. At different levels of lightness, that is how the dice row colors are calculated across each theme. 

They are changeable, any suggestions?

The premium theme is close enough I could change them to that scheme?

I'd love to be able to customize the dice rolling colours separately if I could. I'd kinda like shades of grey over browns/reds. Like a light great and a dark grey would fit well with the default theme. I'm willing to of course be reasonable about the colours but this sort of pink/light brown thing is making me sad lol

5 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

I'd love to be able to customize the dice rolling colours separately if I could. I'd kinda like shades of grey over browns/reds. Like a light great and a dark grey would fit well with the default theme. I'm willing to of course be reasonable about the colours but this sort of pink/light brown thing is making me sad lol

Set it to a gray theme for the moment.

Thanks for that, it looks great.

Okay i'm going to gush just a little. We get such great response and feedback from our, well, feedback which are often just personal complaints. I've done a bunch of UI and UX work in my time and i know how hard it can be to change things on a whim and also how hard it can be to get things that everyone likes, that middle ground is razor thin, but i really appreciate, and i think everyone does just how responsive and quick the team is to respond to our issues and opinions and work with us to make the the new site as good as it can be. I'm really happy to be helping out in the beta for that reason alone.