Current state of play on Mythweavers?

baldin.stonecrusher

I think so, yes. Lots of active people, though I can't give you an exact number. Most popular systems seem to be D&D and D&D-adjacent ones, like 5e, Pathfinder 1st and 2nd editions, etc. There's lots of games advertised regularly on the original site, though applications can get somewhat competitive for the most popular systems, especially when it comes to published campaigns and well-fleshed out advertisements/settings.

Hope this helps!

The existence of Baldr may be complicating things just a little right now, but there are still plenty of games running/starting. As far as active users, right now (8:01 pm EDT 9/28/22) there are about 250 users on the original site. That's people currently logged in, and it changes regularly. I'm not counting the guests, some of those might be users in private mode, but most are probably web crawlers. I'm sure staff has a better idea of how many unique users log in on an average day, but it's clearly a fair number.

• 2 weeks later...

@ArcaneStomper Right now Baldr games are all being advertised over on OGMW, with [Baldr] included in the title of most of them. The baked in Invision advertisement system isn’t sufficient for things and thus hasn’t been really used as a result.

We just started over the weekend to tackle the Games System chunk of the dev list (which includes creating a proper advertisement system for game ads) now that the major work on the Dice Tower has finished, and targets can be found on the Baldr Public Dev List in the Games System topic.