Sheet Folders in Testing ×

*trips into a wa--- portal?!!!!*

Hiyami

I'd say I'm migrating, but I haven't been to Myth-Weavers in actual years. I came back seeking a taste of some good roleplay and solid games and discovered what looks to be a fun-looking evolution. So! I'll be poking around, undoubtedly making a fool of myself, and seeing if there are any fun D&D or Pathfinder games to pop into. 🙂 

I learned 3.5e in college, swapped to Pathfinder when 4e came out, and have only recently begun slipping into 5e. I'm a 30-year old married STAHM with a super cute 14-month old baby boy. I've got loads of time and a thirst for good writing and storytelling. I look forward to meetin' you all~ 

Edited by Hiyami (see edit history)

Welcome back! Many I talk to don't like the entire Baldr change and would rather things remain as they were, lol.. don't fall into that hole if you find yourself struggling with posts here. Only takes a few before you realize how simple things are and most that complain have like 0 posts here, lol.  

Otherwise is still the weave and plenty of games to join both here and on the otherside but do keep in mind Baldr is a work in progress. 

Edited by Tsunami1768 (see edit history)