AI Generated Images

Nathan

Share your favorite AI generated images from stuff like MidJourney!

I'll start.

Pics

D&D male cleric brown hair and brown eyes fantasy medieval

ForgottenGlory_DD_male_cleric_brown_hair_and_brown_eyes_fantasy_c7da4c23-6d9d-47de-8951-74c58bc5d3d6.png

female detective brown hair brown eyes blue blouse dark pants smoking

ForgottenGlory_female_detective_brown_hair_brown_eyes_blue_blou_2a7dffcf-97fa-436b-bedc-7dcd20da9d94.png

rugged male Ranger graying hair blue eyes fantasy medieval

ForgottenGlory_rugged_male_Ranger_graying_hair_blue_eyes_fantas_586b8376-875a-4deb-adad-c0071b1a43d1.png

starship spaceship starfinder fantasy scifi cargo hauler freighter transport starfield civilian 

ForgottenGlory_starship_spaceship_starfinder_fantasy_scifi_carg_752839e6-3b80-4714-a158-9a1859adcf41.png

starship spaceship starfinder fantasy scifi cruiser space Starfield warship

ForgottenGlory_starship_spaceship_starfinder_fantasy_scifi_crui_2166b51e-9ba7-4594-b3cc-2d03671e5022.png

fantasy magic phoenix

ForgottenGlory_fantasy_magic_phoenix_c8e7005c-6475-499a-82b7-b83f2e95e138.png

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello everyone!

(tl;dr: here are three AI-generated character portraits, in case you like them)

EDIT: adding Anduin, my friend’s wizard.

I recently created portraits with AI too, hope this is the right spot to share them.

They are from an ongoing PF1E campaign (WotR AP) so the description had to be quite specific in order to match the actual existing character. I tried hard many times, correcting the prompt each time, before getting exactly what I liked. I tried so many times that I don’t actually remember the prompts for these specific ones and they are not anymore in my recently generated history. These are simply the most fitting portraits I had obtained after a long while, so I chose them among other attempts for each characters. I remember I asked for 3D art style for all three.

Their names are:

Moksha - Human fighter with scarred drawback, Vudrani origin, wearing an armor made of silver dragon scales (courtesy of the GM). Since he’s soon going to wield a double-pointed weapon and the AI would not be suitable with it, I had to choose a picture where the end of the hilt could be cropped off, so the blade could continue on the other side.

Amiel - Aasimar paladin with an albino look, who also got her dragonscale armor. She was easy to describe, but since we founded a kingdom and she is the ruler, I had to focus on describing the throne room as well. She is wielding her artifact magic longsword.

Ahskom - Hobgoblin fighter with Mutation Warrior archetype. He actually has a vestigial arm mutation to allow him to TWF and use a shield at the same time, but the AI would not create three arms. I suppose this can only happen by mistake. So in the end I chose this one: the arm holding the large shield may simply be hidden behind. The potions in his belt are due to his alchemist dilettante background.

Anduin - Android wizard with a background related to the Numerian crash site. I tried adding some small technological details on his body to signify his android origin but they would always be too fancy. In this one there’s no metal but his eyes glow rather bright, which serves that purpose.

Annabelle - No need for introduction. In game terms, she is a halfling kineticist with the water element (blood specialization), and the racial ability that allows you to be mistaken for a doll at first under most circumstances.

I hope you like them, maybe they can be of use even if they were made for a very specific purpose.

Thanks for reading!

IMG_8343.jpeg

IMG_8350.jpeg

IMG_8322.jpeg

IMG_8377.jpeg

Annabelle.jpg

Edited by FedeDB
Adding material (see edit history)

The above images, while impressive in their degree of fine detail, always bring to my mind the question of why such service generators don't already come with something like an actual artistic editor of sorts. I've seen the concept applied to AI testing for models solving complex mazes or games where there is literally a "human test", or whatever you'd call it, in which a person basically checks in to do minor adjustments and corrections on the AI's direction. Like if an AI was being taught "how to walk" with a pair of 3D legs, a person would come along to make sure it doesn't end up "learning to walk" by bending the knees backwards. instead of forwards, or else purposefully breaking its own physics engine. So for AI art generators, why not have a human editor come along to correct things like the 6-fingered hand? Or to confirm consistency in clothing and armor patterns? Seems if nothing else like a perfect fit for a premium version of what is probably normally a free service right?