Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

@Excior

BALDR isn't based on BBCode at all Excior. The "Source" button (5th from the right in the editor toolbar) is technically the same as the old site, sort of. It will show you the code and you can write it in manually. Its basically just html code with a bit of inline css tags now, as far as I can tell. You can create your posts in the source code window or in the editor (i.e. this window).

If you create your post in the window, with the editor, you use the buttons for what you want to do, or the keyboard shortcuts (e.g. "control+b" toggles bold) and for some of the elements / objects you'll "control+right click" to open the menu for them.

Note: I am not an admin or anything, just trying to be helpful. 😄

Ryfte

Ryfte

@Excior

BALDR isn't based on BBCode at all Excior. The "Source" button (5th from the right in the editor toolbar) is technically the same as the old site, sort of. It will show you the code and you can write it in manually. Its basically just html code with a bit of inline css tags now, as far as I can tell. You can create your posts in the source code window or in the editor (i.e. this window).

If you create your post in the window, with the editor, you use the buttons for what you want to do, or the keyboard shortcuts (e.g. "control+b" toggles bold) and for some of the elements / objects you'll "control+right click" to open the menu for them.