Game Submissions

Colin

Give us a brief synopsis of your one shot idea and your desired time slot, and we’ll get it added to the schedule or ask if you can fit another slot (dependent on the number of games in a given time slot). From there, you can make a thread for your one shot planning and players to jump onboard!

Please put your session pitch here, and staff will approve it and add it to the schedule.

Game Information Needed:
Game Name
Game Overview
Number of Players
Game System
Character information (level, build specs/premades etc)

Saturday Slots

Session 1 10 AM - 12:30 PM
Session 2 1 PM - 3:30 PM
Session 3 4 PM - 6:30 PM

Sunday Slots

Session 1 10 AM - 12:30 PM
Session 2 1 PM - 3:30 PM

• 3 months later...

Alright, this year I really am going to have the Stars Without Number meat grinder one shot, I swear! Started initial planning for it already, I'll get a game thread put together soon-ish...

• 4 months later...

Game Name: Logan's Live MW One-Shot: Chasing the Dragon!

Game Overview: Once again there is a dragon problem in the small town of Ubbin Falls.  Adventurers will be recruited to help the town stop the dragon that has been terrorizing the small town.  This takes place roughly 100 years after the last game I ran at the first MWM and in the same-ish*  world.  After a delightful jaunt through some mountains, the players will have to find the cause of the dragon attacks, and make decisions that could put their own lives in grave danger.  Or, maybe they do something else...who knows?

Number of Players: 4-7

Game System: D&D 5e

Character information: Character Level:10  I will have pre-mades, but anyone who signs up ahead of time may use a character they built, submitted, and got approved.

Saturday: Session 2    1 PM - 3:30 PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, if Logan is going afternoon on Saturday, I'm going evening.

Saturday: Session 3 6P-9P

Game Name: Knighty Night!

Game Overview: It's another routine evening for adventurers at the local tavern, but as the sun goes down a chill wind blows through town, bringing with it a harrowing gray mist that seems to engulf everything. Now they will need all their cunning and skill to survive what goes bump in the night...

Number of Players: 4-6

Game System: Warrior Rogue & Mage

Character Information: Premade characters will be provided. Choose from Knight, Scoundrel, Sorcerer, Cleric, Barbarian, or Warlock!

And because we have to have a game on Sunday for @Basil_Bottletop...

Sunday: Session 1 9:30A-12:30P

Game Name: Beneath the Blade of Sword Mountain

Game Overview: "Fear not, ranger, barbarian, magic, thief, cavalier, and acrobat. I am Dungeon Master, your guide in the realm of DUNGEONS & DRAGONS!" Will the brave young heroes find the way back home in the depths below Sword Mountain?

Number of Players: 6 is best! 7 if someone wants to play Uni!

Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e

Character Information: Premade characters will be provided. Hopefully you know their names... 😉