How do I…?

Colin

Not entirely certain I'm doing something wrong but - I tried adding sheets to the Character Sheets section under a private game and well... Doesnt seem like they're deleting. One of them is just a title without an id, so maybe that threw it off. The other one is a proper sheet. I highlight it with the checkmark, press the trashcan button, but nothing happens. Am I looking in the wrong place?

• 1 month later...

I am having an issue advertising for my game. I have turned on the advertisement option but am being told that people are getting "You do not have permission to view this topic."

This could be do to the fact i had originally marked it as private/members only. I am currently trying to advertise it on the OGMW site with a link here for viewing pleasure.

• am hoping for assistance making the game viewable?

2 minutes ago, Tsunami1768 said:

I am having an issue advertising for my game. I have turned on the advertisement option but am being told that people are getting "You do not have permission to view this topic."

This could be do to the fact i had originally marked it as private/members only. I am currently trying to advertise it on the OGMW site with a link here for viewing pleasure.

• am hoping for assistance making the game viewable?

We need a link or a game name.

Just now, Tsunami1768 said:

just wanted to inform you that my members tab has vanished during this process.

Yes, this is expected behavior (currently) for Public games, in which joining is not a prerequisite to posting. It's on our list.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read your User Guide and the Heroforge TOS and I don't see a conflict given the lack of money being charged or paid to view the game forums, the decency of the site you run and my agreement not to edit out their logo, but I thought I'd ask first. 

May I post a Heroforge model screenshot in the forum?