How do I…?

Colin

This is already being discussed in the Baldr channels on the MW Discord. Eric said it may be a bug related to the latest Invision update. Eric is looking into it but nothing will be fixed until much later tonight at the earliest.

EricToday at 9:36 AM

OK, that's definitely a bug. Probably introduced with the latest update 😬 Thanks for reporting, I'll jump on it tonight.

Invision made some changes to how club settings are edited in their last monthly, and I've been chasing down the impacts to our customizations.

Edited by Butchern (see edit history)

Edit the post with the table. Click the source button. Copy the entire source.

Go to the new place, make a post, click source, paste in contents.

Save

Then go back and delete everything that is not wanted outside the table.

Or, if you know html you can just copy the table itself out of the source. Should be marked between the <table> and </table> tags.

Hello dice wizards. I have a little bit of an edge-case which i don't think is a dice problem so its not worth a bug or feature request its more of a 'can i make this work better' sort of situation.

So i'm playing in a game that uses Degrees of Succees. Previously I got the fantastic advice that i can use 'ceil' (Example: :ceil((70-1d100)/100) which will count the successes between 70 and whatever the dice roll is on the 1d100) which is fantastic.

However, something has become obvious during gameplay and that is that its possible to get over 100 on your skill (/target number).

It is possible, as i have found recently, to have, say, 132 as the TN. Now this upsets the 'ceil' code greatly and it will just display '1' because, i assume, its broken the ceiling. There is probably an easy math answer but i'm a word-nerd not a numbers-nerd so i'm out of my depth there.

Any suggestions from the council?

What happens to a hidden post? How can I recover it?

Explanation: I did a post, but I clicked to hide it in a mistake. I assumed it would be unavailable to others, but still available to me at least, and I could try to fix it. But it appears as if it was just deleted. What really happened?

Edited by yxanthymir (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, yxanthymir said:

What happens to a hidden post? How can I recover it?

Explanation: I did a post, but I clicked to hide it in a mistake. I assumed it would be unavailable to others, but still available to me at least, and I could try to fix it. But it appears as if it was just deleted. What really happened?

I think this is a known bug that if you hide a post and don't put yourself and you are not the GM, it is also hidden from you.

Link me the thread in question and I can fix it

• 1 month later...

Quite a while ago I managed to find an RSS feed for game adverts on OGMW, so I'd get a new notification every time a game listed. This is very handy for trying to find games that aren't mainstream but have an active niche following. Is there a way to do something similar in Baldr either with RSS or with the follow feature to follow all game advertisements?

Edited to add: A follow feature filtered to game systems of interest would also be welcome if anyone knows how to do that.

Edited by Manthatisthisman (see edit history)