How do I…?

Colin

57 minutes ago, Mindcrime said:

The online users filters are helpful and cool.  Can you add more, such as a filter for friends that are currently logged on?  Maybe this should have been placed in 'Site Feedback'.  Love the red screens by the way!

Maybe eventually? Lots of important stuff to create add-ins for before that though unfortunately. 

Call it the “nice to have” list maybe? 🙂

I created a "character sheets" game feature.

The sheet was originally private, and I as the GM couldn't even get it to load despite owning it. (making it not private worked on my second attempt)
Now the conundrum is: How do I delete that messed up sheet reference in the "character sheets" section? I can "hide" it, but that doesn't seem to actually do anything.

1 hour ago, LucianV said:

I created a "character sheets" game feature.

The sheet was originally private, and I as the GM couldn't even get it to load despite owning it. (making it not private worked on my second attempt)
Now the conundrum is: How do I delete that messed up sheet reference in the "character sheets" section? I can "hide" it, but that doesn't seem to actually do anything.

When you open the sheet from the sheet tab you created then up in the top right will be a drop down which will let you remove it.

4 hours ago, bwatford said:

When you open the sheet from the sheet tab you created then up in the top right will be a drop down which will let you remove it.

Right, I get that. I can manage/remove the sheet that is now PUBLIC. What I'm talking about is that it seems either PRIVATE sheets cause an error and since they don't load, can't be managed (i.e. deleted). Or there was just a general error (it just happened randomly, not related to the sheet being private) and there is still no way to delete the REFERENCE to it in my game now. Because instead of a sheet, all I get is an error message that says: Invalid sheet ID, cannot load.

EDIT: I went back to test this. When you add a private sheet to a game, it says it is invalid, and it can't be deleted. I'll add this to site feedback instead of this thread

5 minutes ago, LucianV said:

EDIT: I went back to test this. When you add a private sheet to a game, it says it is invalid, and it can't be deleted. I'll add this to site feedback instead of this thread.

We’ll take a look into it. Private sheets should be no-gos currently due to Baldr just accessing the sheet database, not controlling it, but you should be able to delete bad IDs still. Might be a glitch in the Matrix. 

8 minutes ago, Colin said:

We’ll take a look into it. Private sheets should be no-gos currently due to Baldr just accessing the sheet database, not controlling it, but you should be able to delete bad IDs still. Might be a glitch in the Matrix. 

Awesome. Thanks Colin! I made an post about it HERE to make it easier to track. Keep up the great work!