How do I…?

Colin

3 minutes ago, RenanWild said:

i tried the  10d10 but i cant see each dice on its own

Yep, that’s going to hopefully be part of the next Dice Tower update, when it comes, being able to see individual dice results. We’ve got it on the dev list as one of the required features before work starts on the new features for it.

You should be able to hover over the dice result (or long-press it for mobile) to see individual dice. In addition to the tower interface itself, the layout of dice information in the post is also under review.

I just added this to the Guide:

Changing Topic Titles

Changing the title of a topic (thread) is accomplished by editing the first post in the topic.

edit1.JPG.c2676ee3ede799ea5ee6985fd9bea9f5.JPG

Editing the first post in a topic gives users access to all of the topic options available upon topic creation (adding a poll, adding tags, etc.).

edit2.JPG.8254ff4bc6b235f269fd88f9c9396d1b.JPG

2 minutes ago, RenanWild said:

How do i add text in between two fieldsets?

You need to have space between them. If you create them back to back, there isn’t space. You’ll want to create a lines below the second fieldset and click and drag (Top left of the fieldset has the move anchor) that one down a line to create the space. 

@Knave There is a thread download option on OGMW yes, but it’s bare bones and not something meant as an export/import. There is no import method on Invision that can handle OGMW code, as the code on OGMW is a somewhat mutated version of HTML 4 that even HTML 4 to HTML 5 convertors don’t recognize correctly. Eric covers some of the technical details on it here.