How do I…?

Colin

Is there a way to change a game from Private to Public?  I started a game as Private so I can prep it, but I couldn't see anywhere to make it public when its ready to go.

can see where to toggle Advertising.  Will that change it to Public?

Or am I going to have to start a new game from scratch?

58 minutes ago, Colin said:

@Arklytte If you can tell me which game, I'll get it changed for you. We're still in-process developing the plugin so GMs can change that status themselves without needing staff assistance.

Sounds good.  I'm not ready yet, but when I am, I'll message you.  Thanks.

Hello again hi! Okay so:

1. If I create a game on BALDR in Private mode do I need Moderator assistance to open the game for players?

2. When a BALDR game is opened for player recruitment is an ad automatically posted on OGMW? If not how do I do that?

Thanks very much in advance!

@Conaldar If you want it open for players to be able to apply, we’ll need to change the game from Private to Public. Plugin so GMs can do this without needing staff is still pending for the moment. I just need to know the game name and I can change that for you, and when the ad period is over let me know and I’ll flip it to Private or Read Only.

To create an ad on OGMW, you’ll need to make a game forum on OGMW to make the relevant ad. I’d suggest that in the otherwise empty forum on OGMW that you create a thread clarifying again that this will be played on Baldr with a link, in case someone skims the ad and then goes to the OGMW forum and is confused.

3 minutes ago, Conaldar said:

How do I "Sticky" a topic in a Game so it stays at the top?

You checkmark the thread, and click the pin icon that appears on the bottom of your screen to sticky a thread. That should be visible, please let me know if it is for some reason not visible.

image.png.124d80db13776c8f1e0c68e94d7acac5.png

7 minutes ago, RenanWild said:

Is there a way to copy/paste a full post without needing to reformat the images on it? Everytime i copy/paste, the images lose formatting.

If the Original Post Is Yours:
In the post you want to copy, click edit and then the source button, copy everything in the source.

Start new message where you want it, click the source button, paste the copied source in.  Click ok.

If the Original Post Is Not Yours:

If the original post you are copying is not yours then use the tutorial below to copy it.

Tutorial for copying/pasting quoted post on Myth-Weavers Baldr - Library - Myth-Weavers

8 minutes ago, bwatford said:

If the Original Post Is Yours:
In the post you want to copy, click edit and then the source button, copy everything in the source.

Start new message where you want it, click the source button, paste the copied source in.  Click ok.

If the Original Post Is Not Yours:

If the original post you are copying is not yours then use the tutorial below to copy it.

Tutorial for copying/pasting quoted post on Myth-Weavers Baldr - Library - Myth-Weavers

Awesome! thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...