How do I…?

Colin

19 minutes ago, Underleaf said:

Hi there.  How do I edit/create this?

image.png.621f4d2c471b857ffdf819e4900de1f5.png

Right now you don't, that's a placeholder! Work on that will be coming either after or during the work on the sheets system.

Adding this here so there will be searchable content until the guide gets updated:

Ignore Feature

If you no longer wish to see content from a particular user, use the Ignore feature. There are four ways to access the Ignore feature:

- Hover over the username of the user you wish to ignore, and an in-context menu will appear. In the bottom right of that menu is the "Ignore" link.

- Click on your own username in the top right of the header for the site. On the drop-down, click "Ignored Users."

- On mobile, click the three horizontal lines in the top right of the page, then Account, then Ignored Users.

Ignoring Users

Once you are on the "Ignored Users" page, you can enter usernames into the "Add new user to ignore list" box. If you reached this page from clicking the "ignore" link on a user post, the box will be autopopulated. You can then select what it is you would like to ignore: Posts, Messages, and/or Mentions. Check all that apply and then click "Add User."

Beneath the input box on the “Ignored Users” page is a list of all the users you have ignored. By clicking on the cog beside the name of an ignored user, you can change the ignored content or unignore someone entirely.

Edited by Butchern (see edit history)

Hi there. With my sight the larger fonts are a welcome change. 🙂

I have two questions:

1. I read somewhere we can advertise a game on the old site. How do I do that?

2. Is there a way to delete a tab from a game menu? I can reorder them, true, but I didn't find how to remove one.

Edited by horrizon (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, horrizon said:

Hi there. With my sight the larger fonts are a welcome change. 🙂

I have two questions:

1. I read somewhere we can advertise a game on the old site. How do I do that?

2. Is there a way to delete a tab from a game menu? I can reorder them, true, but I didn't find how to remove one.

1. To advertise on the old site, you’ll need to make a game forum on the old site and then create an ad like you normally would. Just clarify in the ad that it will be played on the new site, and have a thread in the old site game forum with a link to the game here. 

2. Yep, just depends on the tab. For a forum section, you choose to manage the forum and delete from there.
    1. 7E5623C7-7E63-4701-A33A-C97C7430B565.jpeg.2bd89751eb703c29953844869e0a2e2c.jpeg
  3. For a page, it’s at the bottom of the page, in a “manage page” menu button.
    1. 12AA364E-CFCE-4FFC-8ECD-B0BCDEA88840.jpeg.f4fb0b011f87212ffa5008ff6ecc450e.jpeg